Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Profit Organization Needs Animation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Profit Organization Needs Animation!

Hello to all,

I have been a part of a non-profit organization called "Art Critically".
    Our organization helps children in schools understand and appreciate art and create more art themselves. We go to schools with no/cut art programs and lecture and work with the children side by side to get them more creative and understand artistic value and hopefully give them great hobbies.

I myself am the official director/photographer of the organization, and starting in October, I will document the progress of this journey in a documentary. I am also the lecturer for film, as we have one for music, painting, etc.

What I am looking for is someone talented to contribute some animation for our Kickstarter video we are working for. It would be no-pay, but I'm sure we can work something out that's worth your while. It's not tough work, but we need this animation done very soon.

Cheers,
    Joe Canton

http://www.artcritically.org/

• JoeCanton22
    replied
    We are gearing the Kickstarter video soon for release to start the project. I need to have this done in the next 2 weeks, so if anyone is interested, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• JoeCanton22
    replied
    Yes it's just text animation. If possible, can you send me an example of what you can do?

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous Filmmaker
    replied
    I think I can do a bit of motion graphics or something, but I have been pretty busy recently. Do you need text animation, because I may be able to do a few lines when I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X