Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actors Needed for Short Film (Central California)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors Needed for Short Film (Central California)

Hello! I'm casting a local student short! Shooting in Fresno, California and surrounding areas (Clovis, Visalia) in early March.

"Hitchhiker" follows one girl's journey on the road as she interacts with the people that pick her up for a ride. The different witty and thought-provoking characters in each car challenge her on her journey to self-fulfillment eventually leading her to reshape her view on life.

CAST

Girl -- [Lead] Early 20's, thin, medium/long dark hair

Abby -- Mid 20's to early 30's (single mother)

Shirley -- Late 50's to early 70's, outspoken, spunky (possible grandma figure)

Kaylee -- 16-18 year old

Sam -- 16-18 year old

Kassidy -- 16-18 year old

Allison -- 16-18 year old

Guy in Van -- Late teens to early 20's, shaggy hair, surfer/stoner dude

Harrison -- infant, 2-3 years old (Abby's son)

Parents/Couple -- Male and Female, mid 30's

Kid -- Boy or girl, 4-7 years old

Kid -- Boy or Girl, 4-7 years old

--------

If interested please email KSKBFILM[at]LIVE.COM

Early March huh, ok I have a 6 year old girl that wants to get into acting. I will see what we can do

Comment

Help

Hello, I was wondering what were some good ways to get parts in short films. I keep looking but I seem to only find sights for filmmakers not actors. Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Hello, I was wondering what were some good ways to get parts in short films. I keep looking but I seem to only find sights for filmmakers not actors. Is there something I'm missing?
        Hi there,

I am actually in the middle of building an app that would help actors find local film jobs. The app is tentatively called Castme and I would love if you checked it out and signed up as an early user/tester to provide feedback on the design and how it is working for you.

The site is www. castme. strikingly.com

Hopefully, it can help you and those like you looking to break into acting in their areas.

Fel

Comment

Working...
        X