We'll make your concept into a short film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script For Sale We'll make your concept into a short film

Both my friend and I are looking for some opportunities to get experience writing screenplays while also earning some money at the same time.

Instead of just writing our own concepts and trying to sell those, we'll right your concept for you.

Our pricing will go case by case, and we only do short films for now, not features.

Of course we wouldn't have you trust our word that we can get the job done. If you'd like, we'll write up a sample of any scenario you choose, and if you like, we'll then work out pricing with you for your real concept.

Shoot us a PM or just post here if you're interesting.

Also, here is my email.

dsears021594[at]gmail.com

Interesting.... What are your thoughts on pricing? Say for a 15 page short - Drama?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I was thinking 2 cents a word, but I'm willing to go lower if need be.

Comment

Ok, ill send you something next week to write. Im really looking to create a drama and take a break from the horror genre. Ill give you a shot for sure.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks man!

Comment

I also might take you up on this. I did the math on a 10 page script of mine and at 0.02 a word, it came out to about $45. Does that sound correct?
            Can you email me a sample of your writing?
            trenttduncan[at]yahoo.com
            Trent Duncan
            CEO/Filmmaker
            TrentDuncan.com
            Online Film School Boot Camp

Comment

Alright, sent you an email.

Comment

Yea it really is a great deal... Lets see how creative you can be though ;)

Comment

Creativity isn't a problem trust me lol. I'm not the best screenwriting terminology, but my personal

Comment

I'm still trying to get this whole thing started, and seeing how school has ended I now have a lot more free time to stay up countless nights to write. ;) Let me know if any of ya'll are interested.

Comment

I see this post is old, but are you guys still doing this?

Drop me a line, have a ton of work;

makefilmsordie[at]yahoo.com

Thanks

Comment

If they're not doing this i would love to give it try any one pm a concept ill amaze you :)

Comment

Working...
                        X