Special Effects Needed (Creature)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects Needed (Creature)

I am currently looking for a special effects artist for my upcoming horror flick, (update January 5th 2013 - Still looking)
    I have some idea and drawing for the creature but am currently in works on creating the script through a hired writer or purchasing one that fits what I want. Anyway im looking for someone to be in contact with creativity wise and such. Pay will be around 16K for 15 days - You will have to do what you can with the 16K

If interested post here.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I would be happy to discuss your creature with you and have many years of experience creating FX on restricted budgets. I'm Cleve Hall... you can check out my work on Facebook: Cleve A Hall, or go to Syfy.com/monsterman for info regarding my new reality show.
    Thanx,
    Cleve
    661-964-8485

Comment

Originally posted by Gothzilla View Post
      I would be happy to discuss your creature with you and have many years of experience creating FX on restricted budgets. I'm Cleve Hall... you can check out my work on Facebook: Cleve A Hall, or go to Syfy.com/monsterman for info regarding my new reality show.
      Thanx,
      Cleve
      661-964-8485
      Thanks for writing in, checking now

Comment

creature FX

Hi Nick,

Are you looking for CG or practical? If CG, take a look at my reel here: http://burrellfx.com

We just finished an animated zombie feature. So we have a good team of affordable modelers and animators from that. They'd be a good fit for cost effective/quality.

Ben
        ben[at]burrellfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Burrell View Post
          Hi Nick,

Are you looking for CG or practical? If CG, take a look at my reel here: http://burrellfx.com

We just finished an animated zombie feature. So we have a good team of affordable modelers and animators from that. They'd be a good fit for cost effective/quality.

Ben
          ben[at]burrellfx.com
          Great stuff Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Burrell View Post
            Hi Nick,

Are you looking for CG or practical? If CG, take a look at my reel here: Burrell FX and Animation

Ben
            ben[at]burrellfx.com
            Checking now

Comment

Hi, Im Tommy Pietch from Columbus, Ohio and I am very interested in your project. I sent you an email, but I just wanted to make sure i touched base with you. Eric Fox of MorbxFX in California and I would love to work together on this creature design for you. As I am a young SFX artist about to move back to the coast this summer and Eric has over 20 years experience in the industry, i feel that we could definitely create something to make your film stand out. please hit me back at Elephantomfx[at]gmail.com or call 614-886-2666 to discuss this further.

Godspeed
              Tommy Pietch

Comment

Originally posted by ElephantomFX View Post
                Hi, Im Tommy Pietch from Columbus, Ohio and I am very interested in your project. I sent you an email, but I just wanted to make sure i touched base with you. Eric Fox of MorbxFX in California and I would love to work together on this creature design for you. As I am a young SFX artist about to move back to the coast this summer and Eric has over 20 years experience in the industry, i feel that we could definitely create something to make your film stand out. please hit me back at Elephantomfx[at]gmail.com or call 614-886-2666 to discuss this further.

Godspeed
                Tommy Pietch
                Tommy, thanks even with emails checked it is still hard to stay in touch and remember everyone, added here, and would love for you to host some pics in your album so I can check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by ElephantomFX View Post

Godspeed
                  Tommy Pietch
                  Great album by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    I am currently looking for a special effects artist for my upcoming horror flick,
                    I have some idea and drawing for the creature but am currently in works on creating the script through a hired writer or purchasing one that fits what I want. Anyway im looking for someone to be in contact with creativity wise and such. Pay will be around 16K for 15 days - You will have to do what you can with the 16K

If interested post here.
                    We are still looking guys - anybody interested - pls post here, plus please be able to provide past work

Comment

I am Here .
                      Hi You Want a Work Or Project Or Video Production
                      To Me That's The Same
                      Look I am A Professionnel In This Work This Is My Work It's My Job
                      I want Just 3$ For A Job That's All ;)
                      For A Video 2$:)
                      And For Explication 1$:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Jhon67 View Post
                        I am Here .
                        To Me That's The Same
                        wtf? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jhon67 View Post
                          I am Here .
                          To Me That's The Same
                          He's a professionnel everyone..

Comment

Hi This Is My Job:eek:

-Go To Youtube And Search;)
                            -Write After 755
                            -And You will See Video Of my Cousin There With Effect
                            -There Is Just Few Videos
                            Go Now And I am Puting Ather Videos Now Go There:)

Comment

Im on my way.

Comment

Working...
                              X