Youtube 1000 subscriber CONTEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube 1000 subscriber CONTEST

Hey everyone, having my YouTube channel reached over 1000 subscribers I wanted to host a contest. Details are in the video.

Hope to see you participate! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AzyUgCMxI

Hey man great video! Looking better each time! You should have posted the stock footage here!

Comment

So cool man I remember when you posted your first tutorial here and I have been sharing your videos ever since, I know that there was at least 20-30 people who subscibed from here and more from my shares, so don't forget about us! Make sure you share you tips and tricks with adsense and stuff here

Comment

Coming from a military family, I just wanted to say thank you for your service. And congrats on getting out of Pittsburgh alive :)~

Comment

Those are some very professional graphics, who did those, you? Klay-M-Abele
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Those are some very professional graphics, who did those, you? Klay-M-Abele
            Yessir, I may even do my next tutorial on making puppets them and animating in after effects. The other 3D was done with the Element 3d plugin.

Thanks everyone for the support! I'm not going anywhere! Love this site.

Comment

Working...
            X