Frozen Action tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Action tutorial

A tutorial I made for doing Frozen Action, the cheap way (Opposed to using an array of cameras).

Hope you enjoy and consider subscribing!

Dang, I would shoot you $5 for this for sure if this was in the tutorial section, I think you need a link on youtube to your tutorial here though (I might be wrong)

But you totally should, I just got done watching the whole thing and this was amazing -

*edit* Just realized they are in that section, check this out if you havent - to add a donation button http://www.filmmakerforum.org/blogs/...on-button.html

Comment

Marked to watch tonight, what software are you using for this?

Comment

Dang I just found that out too. Bummer. Thanks for watching though!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Marked to watch tonight, what software are you using for this?
          I used Adobe After Effects CS6 and the plug-in Element 3D by video-copilot for the 3D objects. Although you can achieve the same effect with just 2D objects.

Comment

Just updated the post in the tutorial section with a donation button.

Honestly this is the coolest place I've found for film making tuts and discussion. So you can bet I'll be stopping in more frequently!

Comment

*EDIT* Just saw you post above this - VERY COOL!

Great Instructional Video. If you want to add the button you can edit your tutorial at anytime. I cannot edit it in for you, because it is a SSL secure event :(

You dont have to, but it is an option to get more money from your hard work.
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Check and make sure you followed the steps correctly, I am getting an error when I go to donate
                Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                  Check and make sure you followed the steps correctly, I am getting an error when I go to donate
                  Just had to upgrade my paypal account to premiere in order to get the right code at the end of the button, should work now. New to dealing with paypal.

Comment

Working...
                  X