(Back on the Market) Script for sale - Entitled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature (Back on the Market) Script for sale - Entitled

My name is Russell Davis. I have written 14 scripts, a novel called Jersey, and a comic book. My script "The 80s" was a semifinalist in the Writemovies screenplay competition and was optioned with Trigger Street Productions. It was in the top Drama scripts on the blcklst. I'm writing this query letter to see if you're interested in my script Entitled. It is a low budget film (10,000 dollars or more) about three people waking up in a room with no doors or windows. They notice a casket at the far side of the room with three locks and a timer counting down. They must figure out why they are there and what happens when the timer reaches zero. The film can be made with a micro budget as well. It is a four location film with only four speaking characters. It's been described as Cube having a head on collision with Saw and Phone Booth. The synopsis and log line is below.

Log Line:Three people wake up in a room with no doors or windows. They notice a casket at the far side of the room with three locks and a timer counting down. They must figure out why they are there and what happens when the timer reaches zero.

Genre: Thriller

Shawn awakes in an enclosed room, not knowing how he got there and why. He notices two other people in the room. Upon waking up Paul they try to figure out what is happening. They discover a casket with three locks attached to it and a timer counting down. This makes them panic, wondering what could be in the casket. Paul tries to act calm, but Shawn is giving him a hard time.

Soon, things start appearing and disappearing at a whim. They then find an ax with a word carved into it, evil. This makes them very uneasy; especially since the third person is unable to wake. Upon finding information about each other, they learn that they aren't good people. Shawn may have raped his brotherís wife and Paul is an alcoholic. With this new found information Paul doesn't want Shawn anywhere near the ax and takes hold of it himself.

They each start questioning their lives and self-made choices, wondering if this is some form of punishment. The other person finally wakes up, only to discover that something has taken her voice. She becomes frantic and doesnít trust either one of them. She gets hold of the ax and tries to kill them, but Paul is able to calm her down. Soon, they learn that she has also done immoral things. She was a prostitute in prison before awaking as a voiceless human.

Together they investigate the room, looking for clues they may have missed. The Sleeping Beauty, as they call her, discovers a picture of Shawn standing over them with the bloody ax. Shawn tells them that isnít possible because heís not a cold bloodied killer. Shawn soon realizes that something supernatural is taking place when a voice swoops him away and talks to him while the others are nowhere to be found.

Paul and the Sleeping Beauty soon learn that something supernatural is taking place as well because the same thing happens to them. An unknown entity is plotting them against each other for unknown reasons. It tells them that they have until the timer reaches zero to kill each other or face his wrath. As the timer counts down they are tested by a supernatural force that enjoys playing mind games and stealing their senses. They must figure out what it truly wants before the timer reaches zero and the entity rises.

The script features strong language, brief nudity, and strong violence.

If interested please contact me. I'm looking to sale with a writer's credit. Everything is negotiable. xzilez26[at]gmail.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X