Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal's Odyssey (Feature lengthed thriller/adventure)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Crystal's Odyssey (Feature lengthed thriller/adventure)

Hello,

My name is Jojo King. Iíve been writing for years, mostly in the comic book scene and Iím looking to expand into films.

Iím willing to sell this script for 5% of the budget and writing credit. Iím willing to negotiate on a lower percentage as well, depending on the buyer. This film can be created on a low budget and could be ideal for a savvy film maker looking for something original that can make a festival run. There are not many actors or locations used and there is no call for expensive CGI effects. The script is around 120 pages.

Synopsis:

The film follows a morgue assistant named Crystal who is still mourning the loss of her husband. One night a body is brought in and to Crystalís shock, the corpse looks exactly like her late husband. Not ready to let her husbandís memory leave, Crystal steals the corpse. This sets into motion a change of events that forces Crystal closer to a spiral of insanity. Can Crystal let go of her husband before she destroys everything around her?

The filmís vibe is closer to the psychedelic epics of the late 60s, updated for a modern audience. There is a strong emphasis on richly created and original characters and development.

I am not able to attach a script preview but for anyone who may be interested in the project, just contact me and I will send you a 22 page sample of the script. Thank you all very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to PM me or email me at jojokuk[at]yahoo.com
Working...
X