Script for Sale - Jack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Script for Sale - Jack

My name is Russell Davis. I have written 14 screenplays, published a book called Jersey (It can be found in Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, and on Ebay), wrote three shorts, and sold my script Entitled to Michael Puccini. The film starts shooting in 2015. I have also worked as an entertainment journalist for G.O.O.D.S. magazine and was a producer's assistant on two films Senior Cut Day and The Butterfly Chasers. Recently my script "The 80s" has been optioned with Trigger Street Productions.

I'm writing this post to see if anyone is interested in my feature script called Jack. It's a four location film set mostly in an abandoned home, a few scenes in a hospital setting, and a small office. It has a total of nine characters. It's been described as Grave Encounters meets The Evil Dead. Below is the log line and synopsis.

Log Line - Fake ghost hunters must prove the ghost behind "The Man With Hell's Eyes" photo is real so they can receive a million dollars from their network before one of their own dies of cancer.

Synopsis - Wendy and her team are ghost hunters for an "All day/All the time" reality network. Wendy was sent to investigate a picture that allegedly kills anyone who looks at it. She returns home with information about the man in the picture dubbed "The Man With Hell's Eyes." His name was Jack and he died a painful and agonizing death due to the disease that ate him from the inside out. Her boyfriend, Dave, informs her that he has been diagnosed with stage two cancer and asks if she still wants to continue the investigation.

Three months later the cancer has progressed to stage four and Wendy has run out of options. Her boss, Hector, learns the location to the physical site of the web host. Against her wishes Hector tells her to take her team and Dave to the abandoned home and catch the ghost on tape so they can receive their payment of one million dollars, and making him the C.E.O. of the network. Once her team gets there the ghost of Jack wastes no time playing mind games.

One of her team members is badly injured and they want to leave, but Hector reminds Wendy of her debts. He sends a doctor there to look after the team, but he and Hector have evil intentions in mind. As Dave passes on to the afterlife he learns the truth about Jack and his real intentions. Dave has to try to change Jack's mind before he kills his entire team and walks with him to the afterlife.

The script features strong language, violence, and gore. You can contact me at xzilez26[at]gmail.com
    Last edited by xzilez; 05-12-2015, 04:06 PM.
Working...
X