"Chicken" Drama/Comedy Script

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short "Chicken" Drama/Comedy Script

Hey guys, I have been writing a new short script for the last several weeks now and I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. It is a drama with a comedic tone and comedic dialogue. It is only 7 pages long and I hope to enter it into some festivals. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)
    Attached Files

As I was reading Chicken's lines I imagined his voice was a cross between Hannibal Lecter and Huey Walker (1990 film Flashback). I would actually like to see this shot, mainly because I would love to see how you would do it because I already know how I would do it. Its got creative potential.

On a side note you committed my pet peeve. On page 3 you wrote "would of" instead of "would have"... GRRR!!!! For some effed up reason that's the one thing that gets to me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Scarborough View Post
      As I was reading Chicken's lines I imagined his voice was a cross between Hannibal Lecter and Huey Walker (1990 film Flashback). I would actually like to see this shot, mainly because I would love to see how you would do it because I already know how I would do it. Its got creative potential.

On a side note you committed my pet peeve. On page 3 you wrote "would of" instead of "would have"... GRRR!!!! For some effed up reason that's the one thing that gets to me the most.
      Ha! Sorry about that, it is only the first draft so I have not had the time to correct mistakes like that since I have been focusing on the creative aspect of it. I would love to hear some more thoughts from you and other people since your response was very limited, no offense. :)

Comment

Does anyone else have an opinion? :)

Comment

Actually I was wondering about the toy dinosaur head. I suppose it helps show us that Chicken was a bit of a strange character.
          My cartoon blog www.EisfelderCartoon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Eisfelder View Post
            Actually I was wondering about the toy dinosaur head. I suppose it helps show us that Chicken was a bit of a strange character.
            That is exactly right! :)

Comment

Working...
            X