Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Drama

Hey guys, Great site Nick

I am currently looking for a Drama that will bring tears to the audience.

Let me know if you have one interested in selling, or writing.

Im sure you will find a writer here, or someone that has one to sell Joe
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

a drama that will bring you to tears...

Hey Joe... I have a 4-page treatment for an underdog drama about a musician. Find the log-line below. I haven't written the screenplay yet, just this treatment and a rough outline. However, I have four feature screenplays that I can provide as samples.

This treatment alone has brought some folks to tears, so it may be what you're looking for.

Log-line:
      A young boy with a birth defect, in his own unique way, teaches himself how to play the guitar and goes on to become one of the most significant rock musicians of the 21st Century. Seen through his older brother and managerís eyes, we witness a story of triumph, admiration, and emotional surges that shape two brothersí lives and influence a generation.

Let me know if you'd like to read the treatment and discuss further. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by brywei33 View Post
        Hey Joe... I have a 4-page treatment for an underdog drama about a musician. Find the log-line below. I haven't written the screenplay yet, just this treatment and a rough outline. However, I have four feature screenplays that I can provide as samples.

This treatment alone has brought some folks to tears, so it may be what you're looking for.

Log-line:
        A young boy with a birth defect, in his own unique way, teaches himself how to play the guitar and goes on to become one of the most significant rock musicians of the 21st Century. Seen through his older brother and managerís eyes, we witness a story of triumph, admiration, and emotional surges that shape two brothersí lives and influence a generation.

Let me know if you'd like to read the treatment and discuss further. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Derek
        Sounds interesting, added

Comment

I have a touching drama about a teen girl's relationship with her estranged grandfather. The ending has made quite a few people cry. It has been optioned twice but has never gotten over that hump.

Emma’s Reprieve (drama) – When an orphaned teen is forced to live with the bitter grandfather she never knew, each learns to look at life through the other’s perspective.

My email is vickyneal5[at]yahoo.com just in case you would need it. I also forgot to mention on the horror forum that I have written many shorts and features for others, besides the humanoid creature script I have available.

Comment

CROSS (One Man's Resurrection)

Joe:

My name is Gary Petras. I have a completed screenplay that I hope may be of interest to you for production. In the body of this email is the logline/synopsis for: 'CROSS (One Man's Resurrection). I can send you the RTF File of the finished script. I thank you for reading and listening. I await your kind reply.

I currently have one script optioned. One script in-development.

I am currently working as a writer/creator of comic books, with two projects on the market, and a Graphic Novel: The Snowmen (check out a preview at: Coscom Entertainment - Publisher of Monster and Superhero Fiction) -- I am also the author of published juvenile adventure/fiction novel, and a new comic book character/series about to be published. Latest Novels released Farrow and Blackstorm (The Suneater and Darkwood Adventures): visit: Trytium Publishing -- click on cover of book for a preview. and 'Thorndancer ( Cyberwizard Productions -- click on the Toy Box Books Icon).

Google: Gary Petras -- for info on other books/Graphic Novels/etc. You can also check out: www.facebook.com/garypetras

Sincerely,

Gary Petras

138 Cedar Road
            Hellertown,Pa. 18055
            610-838-9805
            email: gpetrasmail[at]aol.com

Genre: Drama/Thriller
            Title: Cross (One Man's Resurrection)
            Author: Gary Petras
            Budget: Low

Logline: Marlon Cross was once a rich and famous Private Detective
            until a kidnapping case goes terribly wrong and a child ends up
            dead. Cross, now a down-and-out drug addict must resurrect his
            life to solve the mystery of his wife's murder and find his two
            missing children.

One Page Synopsis: 'Cross (One Man's Resurrection)'

Marlon Cross was a very rich and famous Private Detective. The best
            in the world. But a kidnapping case he was involved in goes terribly wrong and
            the young, innocent victim is found dead. From this moment on Cross's life takes
            a downward spin. He becomes an alcoholic and a drug addict. He is living on the
            street (after leaving his wife and two children), and is now living his life in total
            oblivion. But then a series of events takes place to make him decide if he wishes
            to live or die. His own wife is brutally murdered and his two children are missing.
            Cross must begin to resurrect his life to solve the mystery behind his wife's death
            and rescue his two kidnapped children. The story revolves around the man
            trying to bring himself back from the very brink of destruction ( self-inflicted) and
            to raise himself from the dead to rejoin the living. He turns for help to a young
            woman, Teri Ann Edison, a lawyer who has taken over Cross' old offices. And
            together they begin to unravel the mystery behind the murder and kidnapping. As
            Marlon Cross begins to slowly, painfully, resurrect his life. Trying hard to live with
            the past, to live with himself and to just, simply...live. Simple survival. Kicking
            the drug habit - solving the murder - finding his children. A man at the very edge,
            the very brink of death finding the will, the courage and the need to survive.

This is a Detective's story...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Sounds interesting, added
              Hey Nick, not sure what you meant by 'added'. thanks for the interest!

Comment

Originally posted by brywei33 View Post
                Hey Nick, not sure what you meant by 'added'. thanks for the interest!
                It means your added to a list that gets discussed at our investor meetings

Comment

Sounds good! Thanks Nick.

Comment

750 Group Writing:

The750groupwriting[at]yahoo.com
                    Last edited by THE 750 GROUP; 01-24-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE 750 GROUP View Post
                      750 Group Writing:

Suspense Thriller (Candy) : A swinger couple becomes the main focus of a murder investigation after body after body of strippers come up mangled. But after talking a stripper named CANDY to finally come home with them & party they soon findout how it feels to go from being the hunter to being the hunted.

Coming of Age (Upside Down Kisses) A young teenager finds true love in the arms of a sexually creative autistic girl against the social pressures of his peers.

The750groupwriting[at]yahoo.com
                      Also scripted:
                      Football
                      Soccer
                      MMA
                      & Comedy scripts ready for sell.
                      Sorry Joe to come into your section, but 750 group, do you have a high school football script/ if so is it a true story?

Comment

Hello Joe,

Sorry no. Our football film is entitled HARD and is about two over paid cocky and crazy NFL players that happen to be enemy's whose antics get them each kicked out of the leauge and by unluck and chance placed on the same arena football team.

We do have a Highschool basketball and highschool girls track & field script written in the style of highschool cheerleader films.

Comment

Joe - I'm a bit late to this party, but I have a script that may interest you. It's called "If I Told You Something" and it's a dark edgy drama about a rapist who tries to redeem himself in the eyes of the woman he raped, but instead causes her to fall in love with him. I originally wrote it as a stage play. It was produced in Washington DC and garnered a few theater nominations. I rewrote it as a screenplay, optioned it twice and now it's back in my hands. Let me know if you're interested.

kevin

Comment

Hey Joe, I have a script I wrote based on a true story (which I beefed up quite a bit) based in the world of underground MMA fighting

Think "Rocky" meets "Good Will Hunting".

I sent it to my friends the O'Connor brothers at Solaris pictures, but they currently had another MMA project there were working called "WARRIOR". (came out recently,don't know if you saw it)

They actually said my script was better written, but they had already started WARRIOR

if you want a treatment I'll send it to you. if you like it, i'll send you the script

Comment

I have a script you might like

My name is Russell Davis and have written a number of scripts from Horror to Drama. I have already copyrighted the scripts with the library of congress. The synopsis is below. If interested please contact me at xzilez26[at]gmail.com. I also have a movie review blog called embracethefilm.blogspot.com. There I write under the pen name Raziel David. Within the past year I have managed to get over 16000 hits to the site.

Four different stories. Four different endings. One big tragedy!

Genre: Drama/Ensemble

Deacon is a web page designer at a big name company. He has lots of money and a beautiful girlfriend that he loves very much. He also loves the bottle just the same. His mother pays him a visit with some disturbing news and Deacon must make a choice. To either face the reason behind his demon by doing the right thing or shutting everyone out and risking his relationships.

A woman named Mia loses a loved one by a deadly disease. She encounters a young prostitute by the name of Gina. Mia gets so wrapped up in Ginaís problems that she neglects her own. Can Mia save Gina from her demons without focusing on hers?

Bobby is a teenager who is obsessed with getting laid. He has a girlfriend that wonít sleep with him and because of this he has a snarky attitude. His mother tells him that something from his past is coming back and he needs to act on it now. He asks his girlfriend to do something that will put both their lives in jeopardy. Without his knowledge his girlfriend Sarah is also facing a demon that no one knows about. Not even her. Can Sarah help bobby with his problem or will Sarah just add to it?

Ace Anderson is a third grade school teacher who has an obsession with one of his students. He finally meets the mother and forms a friendly relationship with her but he still can't get the motherís daughter out of his mind. When Ace acts on his obsession it will change that little girlís life forever.

The completed script is available upon request. I have written other materials such as song lyrics, TV pilots, five other screenplays, a book, Movie and TV show reviews, and worked as a freelance Journalist. All of my work can be made with a reasonable budget. If interested I can be contacted with the information listed above. Thank you for your generous time.

Comment

Working...
                              X