Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any experience using Movie Magic Screenwriter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any experience using Movie Magic Screenwriter?

I having a couple of problems using the program and was wondering if anyone had any input.

In screenwriting I read that it looks better to double space in between sequences. But when I click the enter button to give myself another space, it gives me two spaces instead. Is there away to fix that?

Also, when I make a pdf file of the script, I feel that the black looks faded, and should be more black, compared to other scripts I've read. Is there a way to make the lettering darker if that's possible?

I use Celtx and Final Draft, not Movie Magic Screenwriter.
    But I'll tell you that all of these programs are set up to what is market standard, so I strongly recommend against trying to over-ride them.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Oh okay thanks. But even Celtx has darker print on it's pdf files than mine, from other screenwriters I know who wrote their scripts in Celtx. But I guess if it's not bad, it's not bad then.

Comment

I would put the print of the pdf at the absolute bottom of the list of things to worry about.
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Okay thanks. Actually I found out that it turns out that triple spacing in between scenes is the industry standard, or so I read. I thought it was double spacing before, but I read it's triple. Do I do this after every scene though, or after every sequence? They say to do it after every scene, but that would be a lot of spacing since I have a lot of scenes.

Comment

Working...
          X