X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script For Sale Psychological Horror

Title: Bane
    Copyrighted
    Logline: When a young male is terminated from his job, he resorts to crime to earn an income. In the process he develops an alternate personality, which begins consuming his mind.
    Attached Files

Feedback

If you have read the screenplay and would like to post comments, please do.

Comment

ok, im going to read through the first 10 pages real quick and leave a comment, I might only make it to 5 pages before my wife tells me its a Sunday
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        ok, im going to read through the first 10 pages real quick and leave a comment, I might only make it to 5 pages before my wife tells me its a Sunday
        I take it your wife told you it's a Sunday.

Comment

Nobody has any feedback? This makes me sad.

Comment

Hey, Felix. I know it's frustrating, but often people (like me) are hesitant to comment on others' work, simply because it's difficult (if not impossible) to judge the temperament of the writer via the Internet.
            Last edited by 2001 Productions; 04-01-2012, 12:42 AM.
            2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I understand some producers are looking for specific scripts that grab their attention and in this case my material did not suit your needs.

I am not discouraged. I will not give up the pursuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                I am not discouraged.
                I should hope not! No reason you should be!

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                I will not give up the pursuit.
                That goes without saying (or should). Tenacity is all.

Best of luck to you! :)
                2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Hey Felix,

I literally just got around to reading it now. I would have to read more then 10 pages to see if it is any good (for my standards, other may love it) - Only because of time and everything I have going on is why 10 pages is the max time I could have spent on it.

Can you let me know where your favorite part is and I can give it another shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Can you let me know where your favorite part is and I can give it another shot?
                    Nick,

My favorite part is begins on page 33 (minus title page). Wade has just unsuccessfully attempted to rob a female driver and subsequently killed her and her infant son. He runs home only to be spotted by his landlord. His landlord calls the cops leading to a break-in by a SWAT team led by detective Cole. There, they find the landlord murdered, his throat slit and Wade's passport covered in blood.

I believe this signifies the extent to which Wade is willing to go to trust his "subconscious", the voice talking to him in noir-style dialogue.

--Eric

Comment

Alright Eric,

Very well written, I need to read it all once stuff starts to slow down around here and I can spend more time on scripts, but you definitely are talented with writing and describing the scenes, i was impressed.

I will let you know when I can sit and read it all. There are a few I still need to go through from this forum that requested me to read.

Comment

I like your writing style. I have to read the whole script soon.

In the meantime, please take a look at my award winning first short film (Halbschlaf on Vimeo) and the trailer for my still-in-postproduction second short film (Deadlocked Trailer on Vimeo).

Comment

Working...
                        X