DRAMA, ROMANTIC COMEDY, FILM NOIR, and COMEDY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAMA, ROMANTIC COMEDY, FILM NOIR, and COMEDY

Hi, so this is my cover letter; right now am working in two high cocnept scripts, blow minds.

COVER LETTER:

Dear Film Production Company:

I have four screenplays that I would like to submit to you for your consideration: (DRAMA, ROMANTIC COMEDY, FILM NOIR, and COMEDY)

Clarissa: England. End of XIX century. Diane and her daughter Clarissa try to survive working in their marionette theater in the streets. Diane educates Clarissa, but she becomes ill and decides to send to Clarissa to have a better life with her uncles. There Clarissa finds a world different to what she wants and how her dream of being a writer is push out but discover a group of bohemian writers that will teach her everything about the writing, so she runaway with them. Clarissa will have to grow, married to find money to put her own printer, forget what she believes and survive together with her friends to the events of the word and the people that wants something different of her. The biography of an unknown writer that fights for her dreams and an ideal almost impossible in her time.

The Next Letter Is To… (Celine): France, Lower Normandy, in 5 days will be the new millennium (2000) Celine had decided to make something five days after. She works in the post office delivering letters. She lives and works in a place where her friends and neighbors are a little strangers, like the people that live in the building of the post office or her complex young neighbor or her mother that since her father disappear never smile again. Plus she has to deal with the Narrator of the story that tells all about the people that she knows, her life and wants to reveal her decision and will do the impossible to pursue Celine wherever that she goes, specially when she has only five days to come to Paris and in her way deliver some letters that she picked to deliver to people that never received it. Celine will try to make everybody happy, even the crazy request that people that she knows or will know in her way, to commit her propose and helps us to find out why she does all that.

Sin: Los Angeles, 1949, Louis Dighton, an ex journalist finds a job as a directing assistant in a film studio, for that, he moves to a hotel where several people of the medium live. In his first night, he finds a mysterious letter that will make him initiate an investigation about the actor, who died in his room and was acting in the movie where he is assistant while brings in a world of beauty, jealousy, censure and lies, while the code of production and the legion of decency tries to stop him and the shooting of the movie.

Push My Mind: Zack is a screenwriter and has a completely blocked mental that makes him lose his luxury life. So lost and with no money, asks help to his friend Matthew, a very religious storekeeper, who let him sleep in the store and along with his singular family convince to Zack to go to therapy. Zack accepts to go and there he meets with his muse, Mary, his old neighbor that drives him crazy and works as a secretary there. During the session he finds the way of recover his inspiration, listen to the conversations that Anne, the psychologist, has with her patients while he is hide in the bathroom; for that he blackmails Anne since he finds out a secret life that she hides. Anne accepts without another option to cover her secrets but she soon or later confront her family and deal with it.
    Zack starts to listen and after a few patients until he finds a perfect story but he gets involve with them to research more and it won’t be easy to safe of all them, specially when all are relative some how or until finds out what is what he really needs.

I know that it could be too much to offer but I try to work and show these stories now because very soon I would finish a few scripts more and I don’t want to leave behind these great stories that are of different budget and genres of course and as you can see I let you read too.
    About me, well as you see I write like crazy, because I love it and no matter what happens I will continue doing it, every day I learn more and more and I become more discipline and helps me to go for different stories and characters and don’t be stuck in one genre only. I have many projects to write even a play and a pilot for a sitcom.
    So to end, if you interest in read any of these scripts or you wonder about the others that I wrote or you want to know something about me, just tell me.
    Thank you so much.
    Sincerely,
    Luis
    HERMANN (V.O)
    You won´t believe the story that I would tell you

(first sentence of my new dark script)

atLouisDighton follow me
Working...
X