Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Page Side Sample anyone?

Ok so check this out,

I have been receiving lots of emails saying that the talents doesnt have any footage or reel, but they would film themselves reading some sides.

So I thought It would be cool if anyone has an idea of a 1 page side that can really get me to see if this talent will fit in this drama. So if anyone of you are interested in writing a 1 page side that I can send to these actors to record, that would be great, and really fun as well. I always found it cool to see my words written being spoken by an actor. So the best 1 page side for an emotional (crying scene "I need one for males & one for females") will be sent out to all the talent requesting it.

Go ahead and attach it in this thread and I will try and pick one tonight.

(note) maybe you have a page in your script that will fit this request, that works too.

This may also help show your talent in writing :)

If you have to do 2 pages, thats fine.

Nick Soares
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

1 page...

Here's a one page titled, "Fred." :D
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-19-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Sweet, i will check it out once i get done with work

Comment

Potato Pain

Hi Nick!

Here's a crying scene.

MICHAEL is a young English guy who is trying to make things work on a remote, weather-whipped Irish island. MOSS is his uncle and, until this scene, has never uttered more than a couple of grunts.

Hope you like it.

Ruben
        Last edited by Ruben; 03-03-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I loved this Ruben. Very beautiful!! :)

Comment

Hey nick i can totally do this i've has past experience with monolouges. Here is a crying scene ok this girl has a sister they have always.lived with each other until one day this man tries to break that up by taking one of the girls away . i hope you like it.

Comment

Here is another crying scene. there is this girl who always tells so she was put in witness protection and her family never saw her again. hope you like

Comment

Or here goes another one this girl goes.and cheats on her husband and she never knew what she had until it was gone so she is totally depressed. i hope u like it.

Comment

Lakita,

Any change you can get a script format to me? The way it is now, I definitely wouldn't be able use it.

Then attach it here :)

Comment

2 page

Here's my 2 page. It's an excerpt from Space Pirates , episode 2
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just added in, that i need one for males, and females. Ok checking out now

Comment

Ok, so im going to "like" the one im going to use :) - This doesnt mean those im not using that I didnt like your, just I felt the one I use will best suit what im doing at this point.

Comment

Ok, ive read them all, and I need something more. I am going to have the talent film themselves doing this. I personally felt the most well written was Ruben's, I was there at the potato field. That is how a professional script and test side needs to be, though Ruben, if you can give me a little more dialog either in that scene, or a different one that would be great.

Kayak & Ralph, you obviously show you can right, but show me something better, I know you guys can do it.

Comment

Ah, bummed I missed this!! Oh well, maybe next time:)

Comment

rdhay, im still looking

Ralph, I know you can get me something :)

Comment

Working...
                              X