No announcement yet.

Screenplays with Celebritys Confirmed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenplays with Celebritys Confirmed!

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone here has sold or optioned a script here?
    This seems to be a fairly new, nice site, but I was just wondering.

I have myself, some talented team members, and one has directed Pierce Brosnan more than once.

Ok, I have:

FEATURES:

-Action/Drama/Thriller-
    RAZOR CANYON.
    WGA#1471043
    "For Revenge, For Love, For Money"
    Confirmed=Kevin Sorbo, Anna Easteden.
    Interested/In Talks=Casper Van Dien, Vincent Pastore.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Drama/Thriller-
    CHAOS
    WGA # 1436261
    Confirmed=Anna Easteden.
    I have others in talks for this one as well. Deep, psychological thriller about an actor on hiatus, who goes to a seemingly small, borng town, then all hell breaks loose. Perfect roles in this one for CHRISTOPHER WALKEN and JOAQUIN PHOENIX.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Series Pilot, is basically a feature in length.
    Confirmed Celebs or known names:
    Anna Easteden, Kris Van Varenberg (son of Van Damme)

Very original script, story, plot and ideas here.

SHORTS:

I have Anna and others confirmed for several shorts in the scifi, fantasy, animated, action and drama genres.
    Some have very minimal locations, and could be shot in about a week.

Thanks for having a look people.

Stacy Paul
    Thanapaulis Films
    Thanapaulisfilms ****a t****gmail****c()m

While I havent sold, I have purchased a few shorts here, though I only have produced feature films, I am looking to keep my game by shooting some shorts during the down time. The site is only 2 1/2 weeks old, it will get busy thats for sure.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      While I havent sold, I have purchased a few shorts here, though I only have produced feature films, I am looking to keep my game by shooting some shorts during the down time. The site is only 2 1/2 weeks old, it will get busy thats for sure.

Are you looking to purchase a short and or, produce a feature?
      And thanks for the response.

Comment

I am purchasing, shorts, mostly horror and in the low ball range for now, but I am always interested in (found footage scripts) and others Horror/thriller.
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I have a short you might be interested in. With a couple celebs and known names confirmed. Minimal locations, and a thriller with some horrific elements.

Your looking to direct a short you purchase I assume?
          Wanna email me? Thanapaulisfilms at gmail

Comment

Working...
          X