This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Wanted Romantic Comedy

Looking for another sincere and touching screenplay. no foul language or obscenities.... I'm serious.... Take them out before you submit! Really! Are you reading this? okay then; please send it. And congrats to George Snow! I purchased "A Happy Median!" Remember now... no curses.

When would you like them by?

Comment

What are you really looking to spend on this? I have a friend in Pittsburgh that legit makes me tear up with her scripts. So i the price is right I'm sure she would be highly interested.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Sorry... I offer what I'm willing to pay and I def. don't quote prices on something I haven't read. I receive many submissions from many people from all directions all the time. If your friend is that good, then have her submit the first ten.

Comment

Eh. I doubt she is going to want anyone reading without having some type of a ball park estimate.

Usually people have a budget they are willing to spend on a script, they usually don't bias based from person to person.

So I'll hold off on that.

Comment

Well, I don't think it would be too out of line to ask you what budget production you're looking to make. Is it above $500K? Below? Over a million?

And I ask this next question most respectfully, but who are you? I highly doubt your name is Jersey Shore John, but I could be wrong ;)

Comment

I run a company and I seek products for my use. It's obvious that you don't own or run a company. I'm sure that a work by an unsold unknown has less value than a work by an a-lister. Good luck!

Comment

Again, good luck!

Comment

Who is the a-lister?

Comment

Again, good luck. Is it okay that I probe for screenplays without showing my birth certificate? If I want to finish reading someone's work, I'll contact them.

Comment

Hey Jersey Shore John, I don't need luck. I depend on my talent. And any reputable producer (I guess that's what you want us to believe you are), would not swagger into a forum of his peers, especially a complete unknown, disrespecting people. If you're looking for scripts, what don't you have your a-lister agent shop for you?

Comment

What company do you run?

Comment

He runs an a-lister company. Whatever that is!

Comment

You realize I was just asking you how much your budget was for the script correct?

I'm 20 years old. I'm a freelance film maker and I've directed quite a few short films and music videos.

Nope. I do not own my own company. But I am really unsure why that means anything.

Comment

Again, good luck! I don't divulge what I'm willing to pay before reading. I'm the guy with the checkbook and I'm not a producer. I find scripts and that's all people need to know until there is decision to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X