X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Job Filmmaker News Writer Wanted

Hello!

Filmmaker Forum is looking for a Entertainment News writer! Anything related to filmmaking! The current "News" tab has our old articles, I am now looking to finally add news!

Filmmaker Forum will pay you $5 per News Topic

Requirements:

Minimum of 600 words
    Must know how to add images - (See other articles for reference)
    Max - 1 per day
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

hi Nick, i might be able to do this. If you get like a pro writer or something then go with them, but if not then ill try

Comment

I am interested in this Nick. Are you wanting an article a day? One writer or multiple writers?

Comment

Now here's an opportunity I wish I was experienced enough to make use of. Nice!
        Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
          I am interested in this Nick. Are you wanting an article a day? One writer or multiple writers?
          Well, it would be an article, it would be more of whats new in the industry, this requires research etc.. and great writing skills

Multiple writers is ok, there would still only be a max of 1 News topic per day though

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Now here's an opportunity I wish I was experienced enough to make use of. Nice!
          :( Dont think you can do it?

Comment

I could possibly do it. I have been working as a copywriter for a while now, and have many articles under my belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
              Well, it would be an article, it would be more of whats new in the industry, this requires research etc.. and great writing skills

Multiple writers is ok, there would still only be a max of 1 News topic per day though

:( Dont think you can do it?
              Actually, I'm fairly sure I could if I put my mind to it. I'm just not sure I could convince you of that, since I've still got that new member smell.

Comment

I can totally do this, with 100% confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  Actually, I'm fairly sure I could if I put my mind to it. I'm just not sure I could convince you of that, since I've still got that new member smell.
                  What do you mean, you are already a Sergeant Major :0

Ranks reflect skill, its just a fun way for the forum to show appreciation to your activity here and auto ranks you up based on that. :) I know your not talking about that I just wanted to through that in there for others to understand.

Comment

And that doesn't even tell you how much of the forum I'm haunting to steal information from, either...heh.

Comment

I will have my first tonight!

Comment

Haha should make a little contest out of this to see who builds the best news.

Once a day is good but it would be really cool if there was a big weekly news one. That way people would look forward to seeing "This week in film".
                        The newbie.

Comment

Well, I was thinking once a week. But if someone can create great news article once a day I would find it worth it to give you all some news!

Comment

Super pumped to see what everyone has to bring to the table. I'll probably have a tutorial or two out by Monday. I'll let you guys have at it with the writing! :p
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Okay, now I feel challenged to write something. Thing is, my idea could take a while. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X