Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomsday Capitalism-Movie idea for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Capitalism-Movie idea for sale.

In a post-apocalyptic society run by "The Corporation", a governing business run by a mysterious man with a questionable past, Mikael, a young peasant, is cast out after trying to cause rebellion. During his exile, The Corporation, becomes stricter than ever leading to further support for Mikael's cause. Can he work his way back by slowly crippling the branches of The Corporation, or will a revelation made to him by its leader make him question his beliefs and past?

If interested at all, I do have more that you can see, and you can email me at nickhumm91[at]gmail.com
    Last edited by NHummel; 01-23-2013, 01:43 AM.

Could I take a look at what you have.
    KMB
    mrkmbman[at]hotmail.com

Comment

I sent you an email.

Comment

I currently have a synopsis, and am finishing moving the first draft onto Final Draft software.

Comment

Please remember to keep all discussion (except those that NEED to be private) in the public area. This helps everyone keep to their word, and use the Feedback system we have if any trade or sale is made.

Nick
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Please remember to keep all discussion (except those that NEED to be private) in the public area. This helps everyone keep to their word, and use the Feedback system we have if any trade or sale is made.

Nick
            I thought of that after the fact which is why I posted what I do have. That is basically what the email consisted of.

Comment

Working...
            X