Script Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Ideas

This section will host all the script ideas to help people when creating their script. Post some script ideas to help people that find this thread via Google Search. It doesn't have to be your script you are writing right now or have planned in the future, just write an idea to help others with the creative process.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

My dad is a big history buff. He loves movies like Tombstone, Wyatt Earp, The Hatfields and McCoys, feature films like that. He came up to me the other day and told he would love to see a movie written after the Daltons. The Dalton's are four brothers that robbed banks in I believe the 1930's. When they decide to try to robbed two banks at one time when things go bad. I like the idea but am not experienced enough to write this screen play. Hoped this helps.

Comment

Creepy Horror

A mother is pregnant and is cursed by a creepy old lady. When the mother gives birth at home it is not human, the audience doesn't get to see it at first because it scurries away. The creature ends up killing anyone that comes over or tries to help the mother. (Just thinking out loud)
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Nice idea for a thread.

I'm working on a Post-Apocalypse script right now for a short film. Really like where its going.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

I'm working on a Vampires Vrs Zombies script with a realistic twist.

I'm doing it because the two are so popular at the moment. But, the subject matter hasn't interested me since vampires and zombies have taken over teen-dom.

But, I think I have a twist that no one has thought of before.

Comment

The Dalton brothers story is certainly fascinating--on several levels. But they operated in the 1890's--not the 1930's.

There have been other movies about them already.

But definitely worth an update.

Kurt Hathaway
            -------------------
            VikingDream7 Productions
            Video Production & Editing
            khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by khathawayart View Post
              The Dalton brothers story is certainly fascinating--on several levels. But they operated in the 1890's--not the 1930's.

There have been other movies about them already.

But definitely worth an update.

Kurt Hathaway
              -------------------
              VikingDream7 Productions
              Video Production & Editing
              khathawayart[at]gmail.com
              I didn't know exactly the time frame. My dad knows all that stuff. I was gonna sit down with him and try to write a screenplay. But I'm new to the game and figured somebody else could do a better job.

Comment

I'm currently working on a Fantasy/Action about a teenager who receives powers where he can make things happen with his words when they are influenced by hate, love, or fear.

I'm excited to write this movie because as far as I know this plot hasn't been used before. I could be wrong. I love movies that handle moral issues. Tis why I'm writing this.

Comment

I do have a Horror/Comedy script about a psycho serial killer killing people on Saint Patrick's Day because of their sins. I recently revised it and now looking to sell this puppy or get a writers credit. I've had some success so far but looking for more chances. Anyone with some suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                  X