X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with student work!

Hi!

I'm a 2nd year student at University studying TV and Film Production

We need to recreate a scene with examples of simple well executed lighting and cinematography from a film, tv show or other form of media. Lighting is an essential part of the module so we need to film either interior with the lights or outside at night.

I'm struggling to find something to create and wondered if anyone had any ideas? The deadline is approaching quickly and a simple idea that I could recreate well would be ideal!

Thanks!!!

One of the most iconic scenes in cinema, the doorway shot from the last scene of the 1956 John Wayne movie, The Searchers. See this article about the shot and similar ones that followed. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-d...shot_b_8631364

Originally posted by willanderson97 View Post
    Hi!

I'm a 2nd year student at University studying TV and Film Production

We need to recreate a scene with examples of simple well executed lighting and cinematography from a film, tv show or other form of media. Lighting is an essential part of the module so we need to film either interior with the lights or outside at night.

I'm struggling to find something to create and wondered if anyone had any ideas? The deadline is approaching quickly and a simple idea that I could recreate well would be ideal!

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
    X