Collaboration projects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaboration projects

We are looking to do a collaboration with any beginners just like us to shoot a short film base on thriller and horror .....script is ready and we are even open to share the script alone and taking credit for it...... this is actually to expose my team with other side of the world with new directors and production team with same passion and interest. If anyone of you are interested to message us.tq

It would probably help if you give a bit more information. Where are you and where are you planning to shoot? What aspects of the project do you have covered already and what do you need from potential collaborators?

Good luck!
    Last edited by mara; 06-12-2018, 04:41 AM.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

The Script

I would forward you the script first for you to see but i apologize cause its in tamil dialogue ......hrmmmm may be i would send u the sinopsis of the story to your mail...can u pm me ur email address

Comment

I'm not a potential collaborator - I'm simply trying to help you to find people. You'll have more success if you clarify what type of crew and/or actors you're looking for, and where it will be shot.
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Working...
        X