Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canon xha1s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • canon xha1s

    canon xha1s
    i have some questions
    in 24p 35mm in my television how good will be the quality of the video good awasome or like the moovies of spielberg

  • #2
    Originally posted by sotirissotiris View Post
    canon xha1s
    i have some questions
    in 24p 35mm in my television how good will be the quality of the video good awasome or like the moovies of spielberg

    I dont understand the question, can you rephrase the question and I will do my best to help.

    Nick Soares
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I dont understand the question, can you rephrase the question and I will do my best to help.

      Nick Soares
      i mean in 24p this camera qualiti will be like a moovie or like a poor videocamera

      Comment


      • #4
        To make your films look like Spielberg will take more then a camera that shoots in 24 FPS you will have to do really great post production. 24 FPS is the speed in which the film will be shown on the screen. 1080 and 720 are more important numbers as they control the resolution of the digital picture that you are shooting. Also to my knowledge Spielberg uses real 35MM film which has a different look then digital.

        You will need After Effects and some type of film editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere or Avid. In After Effects is where you will do the bulk of the Spielberg look.

        Hope this helps. If you have other questions feel free to ask.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
          To make your films look like Spielberg will take more then a camera that shoots in 24 FPS you will have to do really great post production. 24 FPS is the speed in which the film will be shown on the screen. 1080 and 720 are more important numbers as they control the resolution of the digital picture that you are shooting. Also to my knowledge Spielberg uses real 35MM film which has a different look then digital.

          You will need After Effects and some type of film editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere or Avid. In After Effects is where you will do the bulk of the Spielberg look.

          Hope this helps. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
          ok man . about the camera
          can you sujest me what camera to take i have find this camera bat i dont understand , i know that more exrensive more good will be the camera but but some cameras have longest battery or bigger memory stic i dont cair so for this things i want the camera best quality and you know white balance zoom ...all this things for the best quality
          SONY HVR-V1 BLACK
          Sony HDR-AX2000
          Panasonic AG-HMC41
          Panasonic AG-HMC151
          Sony HVR-A1

          Comment


          • #6
            To be honest I really don't know which of those cameras would be the best for you. I currently shoot on a crappy Kodak Easyshare that shoots in 720p. In September I will be getting my Sony NEX FS100 from school so I have not really looked into other cameras. I would say any camera that can shoot in 1080p is a good place to start. If it can shoot in 24 fps then that is another bonus. As for white balance and zoom etc, again I really have no knowledge there.

            Though for the price range you are looking at I would say consider a Canon T3i or Canon T4i since they have lenes that you can change out for different zooms as well as the ability to record audio through a microphone. Also the Canon 5d Mark III might be something you want to look at. They shot the film Act of Valor on one of those and a lot of tv episodes on House and other series were shot with it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
              To be honest I really don't know which of those cameras would be the best for you. I currently shoot on a crappy Kodak Easyshare that shoots in 720p. In September I will be getting my Sony NEX FS100 from school so I have not really looked into other cameras. I would say any camera that can shoot in 1080p is a good place to start. If it can shoot in 24 fps then that is another bonus. As for white balance and zoom etc, again I really have no knowledge there.

              Though for the price range you are looking at I would say consider a Canon T3i or Canon T4i since they have lenes that you can change out for different zooms as well as the ability to record audio through a microphone. Also the Canon 5d Mark III might be something you want to look at. They shot the film Act of Valor on one of those and a lot of tv episodes on House and other series were shot with it.
              ok .you know someone in this forum that can help

              Comment

              Working...
              X