Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Download: Licence Free Music (FXSoundarchiv)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free Download: Licence Free Music (FXSoundarchiv)

    Hi [at] all,

    i am from germany and i am making music specially for film.

    Last year in november i put up a website with all my tracks, updated regularly (sometimes daily):

    **LINK REMOVED** Due to server being down to a long period of time - Admin
    Its allowed to use my music also within commercial projects.

    Please send me an email, if you use my music in your projects :)

    Greetings from germany,
    Sascha Ende
    Last edited by saschaende; 05-07-2012, 03:49 AM.

  • #2
    Checked out some of the tracks. Very nice. I will possibly be using a couple of these for future projects. Very gracious of you to let the community use these! Great work.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by havey View Post
      Checked out some of the tracks. Very nice. I will possibly be using a couple of these for future projects. Very gracious of you to let the community use these! Great work.
      Thank you havey :)

      If you like, please feel free to give a like on facebook - so you get also the latest news directly: www.facebook.com/FreeSoundtracks

      Comment


      • #4
        Sascha, very nice audio! When I use one of your tracks, I'll definately let you know and send you the finished product. Thanks for sharing!

        Comment


        • #5
          There is one I want to try out, but how do I download it? It just opens a window and plays it..

          Thanks!
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nick View Post
            There is one I want to try out, but how do I download it? It just opens a window and plays it..

            Thanks!
            HI,

            just use the right mouse button, then "save to directory".... :-P

            Comment


            • #7
              I made some usability enhancements... now, you probably can download just with right mouseclick.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by saschaende View Post
                I made some usability enhancements... now, you probably can download just with right mouseclick.
                Perfect, thanks!

                I can make you some ambient horror sounds if you want more on your site for free. Let me know
                Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

                Comment


                • #9
                  There are two new horror packages, have a look at the new film basics section:

                  **LINK REMOVED** By Admin


                  Today released: New imagefilm music for businesses...

                  **LINK REMOVED** By Admin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice, keep it up.
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X