New Horror Film - Crew Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Wanted New Horror Film - Crew Wanted

Looking for anyone that is interested in helping out. I already have a team I use set up, but would like to share this opportunity with others.

*WILL UPDATE INFO HERE*

Date: Few months away - maybe sooner

Let me know what position you would be interested in helping out in.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I wish I didnt live like 2000 miles away from you dude, I would be all over this.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Hoping to line up a paying gig, of course, but if that hasn't happened by the time you shoot I'm itching to get back onto a set.

Experienced in most aspects of film. Might be of value to you in camera or grip/electric.
      2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Hi,
        I'll take whatever position where I can learn something new; you know I'm willing to intern/assist. I will be tied up with other film projects until summer, so your timing may work out. Keep me posted!
        Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by havey View Post
          I wish I didnt live like 2000 miles away from you dude, I would be all over this.
          This exactly. I'm looking to earn more feature film credits as the few films I've so far been credited in have yet to make it to IMDB, but I live too far away to be on the set.

Are there any opportunities to earn a special thanks or associate producer credit and work from home?

Comment

Originally posted by JHar888 View Post
            This exactly. I'm looking to earn more feature film credits as the few films I've so far been credited in have yet to make it to IMDB, but I live too far away to be on the set.

Are there any opportunities to earn a special thanks or associate producer credit and work from home?

Yes, definitely, lets set up a phone call for next week. But if my mind is remembering correctly you said for the "associate producer" spot i had on a previous film that you dont like making phone calls :) that will be the only thing you can do from home :) Maybe some research but that would be a different credit

Comment

Lol alrighty, if you don't wish to include me as a part of your project all you have to do is say so.

Comment

Originally posted by JHar888 View Post
                Lol alrighty, if you don't wish to include me as a part of your project all you have to do is say so.
                no no no no..... You are the one that wanted a credit and backed out :)

I love giving people credits that want to just help out from home, what do you want to do?

Comment

Very Generous offer ^^^

Comment

Available

Hello Nick,

I'm interested in open positions. Payment not needed.

Please send me details.

Best,
                    --Eric

Comment

Hey Nick,
                      If you need a composer, send me a message. I am originally from the central Valley. I live in LA now. Horror is my fave genre to score.

windwardway.net

Comment

I'd love to get my music's hands around the neck of a horror flick..
                        "The fine art of storytelling through music"..
                        www.PatrickAThompson.com for demos

Comment

Working...
                        X