Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Making

Dear Friend,

Have you ever wanted to make your own film?

Is there a story you want to tell? You might even think that this is impossible. “Studios make films, not the little guy”. This is probably what you tell yourself. Do you watch films with more than a casual eye? You probably want to know how they were able to get perfect lighting in your favorite scene, or how to write a professional screenplay. Do you watch the Actor’s Studio and hang on every word they say? My last question is, do sit in your seat at the movie when it’s over watching the credits as everyone else files out the door .

As you have landed on an indie filmmaking forum, you clearly don't realize that we already make films without studios. So perhaps your time trying to get people to download your ebook would be best spent elsewhere.
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Not trying to discredit the OP's product, but I recommend everyone be careful about filmmaking/screenwriting e-books. I've seen spam like this pop up everywhere on other sites...

Comment

Good day member.

I am only trying to help members out with value they can and will benefit from.

If you need more details about whats to offer -

THANK YOU for your honest feedback.

Comment

Good Day Dominic - Im Happy To Hear From You.

I do appreciate your reply and honest opinion - I just want to help everyone with all the basics to get started making your first film.

Im DEFINATELY [B] not here to spam anyone - You will see for yourself if you decide to join.

If you want to have a look at what im offering -
          BEST Regards, and Thank You For Your Reply.

Comment

This is clearly spam

Comment

Marius Du Toit

Hello Marius, I just wanted to let you know that I will be removing your posts. This is considered advertising and if you would like to advertise then please contact me. Maybe you could stick around and show these members what you know about the film industry and then maybe you can get more sales...
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Is seems its the same advertising as this but a different product. http://dslrmovie.org/

EDIT:

I'm surprised robot didn't catch this. I copied and pasted a few lines of this into google and got quite a few results...
                Last edited by Anonymous Filmmaker; 01-25-2014, 06:14 PM.
                -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                  Is seems its the same advertising as this but a different product. http://dslrmovie.org/

EDIT:

I'm surprised robot didn't catch this. I copied and pasted a few lines of this into google and got quite a few results...
                  Yea, I thought the same thing when I first saw this
                  Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                    Marius Du Toit

Hello Marius, I just wanted to let you know that I will be removing your posts. This is considered advertising and if you would like to advertise then please contact me. Maybe you could stick around and show these members what you know about the film industry and then maybe you can get more sales...
                    Marius Du Toit: "Robot does not compute... Error... Error..."

Comment

Good Day Nick.
                      This was my first forum post ever so i just want to apologise for any inconvenience to everyone.
                      I did not read how to use the forums.
                      Before using any forums again, I will do my homework properly.

I want to wish all the members all the best.

sincerely,
                      Marius.

Comment

Working...
                      X