Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting night shoot

Hi all,

I am a student who is making a film in a small group and we having some issues with lighting. The university we are at doesn't have any lighting that runs off of a battery pack or any small generators we can use.

Can anyone suggest any lights we could buy cheaply (being students) that would work on a night shoot.

Thanks

Battery powered lights eh? That's a tough one. Do you have any access to an outlet that you could at least run a couple extension cables from? I'm afraid you won't find very many battery options that will give you enough light.

Comment

Yes! I have had this exact same issue before.

Get some high powered spotlights, maybe 1million candle light - And take some white boards, or white cardboard to reflect the light, also had some cool experience with mirrors.

Comment

i do but were about 200 meters away from the ones we could use, and its across a road.

Thanks mark, i shall suggest that to the others and see what they think

Comment

Originally posted by thecount11 View Post
          i do but were about 200 meters away from the ones we could use, and its across a road.

Thanks mark, i shall suggest that to the others and see what they think
          Marks on to something there :)

PS, welcome to Filmmaker Forum, glad you joined up. I fixed your youtube link, you just needed to add your username :)
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

thanks guys, i will have a look around for some cheap spots

Comment

Working...
            X