Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Update...

Hello everyone,

My producing partner here in Ireland, whose also an actor, and I will be filming he and an actress here (a double for Anna) for a hot sizzle trailer!

You'll all get to see some of the fine locations, landscapes and scenes we have in store for you here in Ireland for "The Secret Dimension" if we get our page funded of course.

I'll post it now in the IndieGogo/Kickstarter section, as I've updated it.
    There will be some video up soon though, prior to the trailer which is due in two weeks tops.

A "making of" documentary type deal is what I'm doing, with cast, crew etc speaking about the varius roles, positions and speaking about the script.

It will be edited together if possible. If not, they'll be uploaded to an account Ive made on Vimeo, for all our clips.

More to come!

Stacy Paul

Cant wait to see trailer, or even some footage of you and what your doing would be awesome too
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks Nick.

And I'm excited to do it! I'll also speak of course, and just give my infos about the team, what we're doing, my vision etc, and on video of course.

For us busy folks, like I'm sure you are, 2 weeks will zip by.
      Could be sooner, but about that till we have the trailer up.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Cant wait to see trailer, or even some footage of you and what your doing would be awesome too

Comment

Sound good
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
        X