Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with the Devil - Teaser

Guys,

I have been a lurker on this board for several years and have yet to post anything...

Halloween is around the corner, so I thought I'd share with you a teaser trailer for a horror film I wrote and produced last weekend. So far the response has been overwhelming and it is the first film where I feel proud of my accomplishments. Thoughts and comments are much appreciated. Looking forward to sharing the final cut! Enjoy.

Also, if you like what you see please like the following page: facebook.com/mr.bixby for some funny remarks from the demonic doll.

Looks really cool, I'd love to see more.

Comment

looks fun

Comment

Thanks, guys. Really excited about this little guy. The footage is looking great!

Comment

You did this whole thing last weekend? Whoa! The 666 in red letters needs to stand out more. The doll is weird, but you might want to make it look more like a Zuni fetish doll with glowing eyes and blood dripping from its mouth. This is a great start.
          L A Morgan
          Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
          http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
            You did this whole thing last weekend? Whoa! The 666 in red letters needs to stand out more. The doll is weird, but you might want to make it look more like a Zuni fetish doll with glowing eyes and blood dripping from its mouth. This is a great start.
            Well, it took a month of planning, but everything came together very quickly. I agree the 666 letters need to stand out more, but they work well when the room is completely dark. I wanted to keep the doll simple and almost clown-like in resemblance. Still looking for an editor and looking forward to screening this.

Thanks for your comments and for watching!

Comment

This reminds me of the first thing I shot with my new DVX-100 - It involved a doll and some dim lighting, very cool video!
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
              X