Check out my music video for DELTRON 3030 Shot with Epic-X and Canon Lenses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my music video for DELTRON 3030 Shot with Epic-X and Canon Lenses

We shot and edited this in only 5 days for a contest. It's not quite perfect but we are really happy with it. I LOOOOVE my camera. Please watch and leave a comment if you like it. No budget except for food, costumes and travel.
    http://genero.tv/watch-video/36477/

Epic X
    Canon L Glass
    Glidecam 4000 Pro
    Premiere, After Effects and Maya

Holy smokes that was very very cool! Where did you film this at?

Very professional, if I would have seen this on VH1 I would I would have just thought it was another awesome music video!

Comment

W O W! That was amazing! There was so much production value, I never would have guessed no budget! Parts of it were a little hard to follow, but I really loved that overall tone. Just curious, how much of the 5 days were post?
      -AF

sigpic

Comment

I wonder what you can do with a budget :)

Comment

Wow, very cool. I love those locations! You made the music 10 times better with this video

Comment

Great music, cool theme, shades of I Robot
            L A Morgan
            Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
            http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Thank you! We shot in Fresno and Vallejo, CA.

That's a great way to say it. I certainly hope it's comparable to what you would see from the big guys. Thanks!

PS - if you could go to the page and leave a comment that would be awesome. You can log in through Facebook and they never bother you. Just copy what you wrote here if you like. It would mean a lot to me.

Comment

Thanks. Much appreciated. There are definitely little storytelling bits that could've been clearer. We meant to include some story details here and there that we just ran out of time or money to include. We started post at 11:50PM on Friday and finished and uploaded it at 4:40PM on Monday. My FX guy and I stayed up for 32 hours straight at the end!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
                  Great music, cool theme, shades of I Robot
                  Thanks! It's hard to make the future without designing a whole city from scratch like IRobot would do but we definitely tried! Leave a comment on the page if you could. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheMan View Post
                    I wonder what you can do with a budget :)
                    We ended up spending about $800 of our own money for props, wardrobe, food, gas, etc... It seemed expensive at first, but it's definitely been worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                      Wow, very cool. I love those locations! You made the music 10 times better with this video
                      Thank you kindly! That was definitely our intent. I love the band so much it was very important to serve the song, not just our visuals.

Please leave a comment on the site if you get a chance. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Working...
                      X