Someone Get Sam: Update (7/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Get Sam: Update (7/16)

So my film is set to have a table read this Saturday. Well not my film, my actors...you know what I mean! I think I got a solid cast and am just ready to start filming. Me and all the actors are pretty cool. I've also become to be pretty tight with my lead actress, we have been joking around a lot and she's super cool. I told her if she has any questions to text/call me any time of day or night no matter how dumb the question, or any ideas for like character traits that could enhance the character than I would love to listen.

I think this level of trust is going to help a bunch on screen, and make the performances more believable. Everyone in my cast is pretty pumped about making a Western, and everyone told me they love the script. So right now it's just time to get it filmed!!

Awesome - good luck!
    When are you planning to shoot it?
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

We're going to be filming on the 27th, 28th of this month, then 3rd, 4th, and 11th of next. Probably should be all edited and everything by late September.

Comment

Keep us posted!
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Congrats MrJay! I love seeing your progress, keep up the good work. There will be hard/stressful times coming your way, you have to be able to push through and see what the outcome can be!
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Congrats MrJay! I love seeing your progress, keep up the good work. There will be hard/stressful times coming your way, you have to be able to push through and see what the outcome can be!
            Thanks Nick! Yeah I'm trying to over-prepare for sure. I know unexpecting things will happen either way, but still better to be as prepared as I can possibly be. This is really my first major film with more then 6 actors and more then 6 crew members. THE POWER!!!! lol

Comment

"Everyone in my cast is pretty pumped about making a Western."

A Western. You've pumped my interest. When everything is shot and done, I hope you will let us see the trailer.

Comment

For sure! I'll send a teaser trailer first thing when it's all filmed. btw It's about a bad ass female drifter on the run from the law in 1874.

Comment

for you btflatt. One of the audition tapes for a guy I casted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNchTSC8G8

Comment

Working...
                  X