The Force Homicide: Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Force Homicide: Teaser Trailer

I simple little promotional film for our production.
    "Nobody knows anything"

Wow! Nothing bad to say. Love the cinematography and overall noir style. Can't wait!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

I look forward to seeing the movie.
      L A Morgan
      Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
      http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Thank you very much!
        "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Alright, I've made a better trailer, and the film will be up on Wednesday. I hope to share it with you all and receive some tough love!

Last edited by The Camera Man; 07-01-2013, 08:42 AM.
          "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Originally posted by MasterDisaster View Post
            Alright, I've made a better trailer, and the film will be up on Wednesday. I hope to share it with you all and receive some tough love!

I can't wait! It looks really good. Just one comment, try to even the music so you can here the dialogue better. It is always different on different speakers, and may sound fine on yours, but I had a hard time hearing some of the words.
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
              I can't wait! It looks really good. Just one comment, try to even the music so you can here the dialogue better. It is always different on different speakers, and may sound fine on yours, but I had a hard time hearing some of the words.
              Good point, audio is always something I overlook. Something to bare in mind in the next project!
              "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Wow, this is surprisingly good for a student film! To me, having a better acting/characters/story is way more important than production quality. But that takes longer to develop a skill for as time passes on. You'll get it though, you look like you have potential. I could tell the direction was solid.

Comment

This is definitely intriguing and the music really works. I look forward to seeing the completed project.
                  L A Morgan
                  Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
                  http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Working...
                  X