Pitch - The Force: Homicide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch - The Force: Homicide

Detective Inspector James Tiggit has served the Roeshire County Constabulary for two years since his transfer from the Strathclyde Police in Scotland, but no amount of time in the profession can prepare for what is to come.

A gruesome murder takes place in Roeshire that deeply disturbs Tiggit. The perfect crime is committed, as no leads or traces are left behind.

As the murders continue, Tiggit must find the murderer in order to protect the people of Roeshire and to end his psychological torture

With a fortnight to film, this project will be a challenge. It is my Final Major Project at college and we are all very ambitious towards it in our production group.

I have posted regarding the film before asking how people would go about approaching actors in my college. I have gained all of the main cast, and will approach the students tomorrow with all of your advice in mind to fill in the blank characters.

Locations are almost not an issue. We have access to two of our murder scenes in the cellar and upstairs area of an inn. We have access to the exterior of our local police station. We have access to offices. We just need access to our second murder scene, which will be dealt with later today.

Soundtrack will vary on music made by one of our production team members and I also hope to add some of the music that people have permitted us to use on this forum (with the producers being fully credited of course).

That's all the basic and additional info on our product. 'Tis the biggest production I have taken part in thus far and I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Let me know what you think, folks!
    "Nobody knows anything"

I really like the concept! Are you going to make the killer a big part of the story or is it more about how he is mentally tortured by the killing? Having a really complex, and mysterious bad guy would be epic. I would def love to see that, since they rarely do it anymore now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJay10 View Post
      I really like the concept! Are you going to make the killer a big part of the story or is it more about how he is mentally tortured by the killing? Having a really complex, and mysterious bad guy would be epic. I would def love to see that, since they rarely do it anymore now a days.
      I hate to disappoint, but the film really tries to take a realistic approach on how a police officer would deal with something like this. I too would have loved a complicated serial killer, but in this film, his reasons for the murders are simple, as we are focusing more towards our protagonist.
      "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

okay, now that you describe it like that, it sounds just as good lol

Comment

Sounds good to me, too.
          In terms of the pitch itself, I don't think you need that first long sentence - just use the guy's full name and job in the 2nd sentence.
          Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Working...
          X