Partnership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partnership

I know in business the best thing to do I'd to have a good partner. So, I want to do a real horror movie with little bit a supernatural and can make people scared at any moment in the movie. Not more than 7actors and we can have some actor very good cost at some university.So, I need a script, someone who knows how to use the camera. For the budge has to be between 10000 to 15000.so, I need a partner and we can see how to work this project.

Hey Piso, do you have the money ready for this project?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Yes I do have some money

Comment

I would be interested, you want to do a horror film? I think thats great!

Comment

Yeah I want to try a horror film with some supernatural. If you like this idea we can try to manage this movie together. I don't real have a script and we have to find some actors. I need a partner for a perfect brainstorm and how we can manage the budget. I will be interested to work with you.

Comment

Hey Piso I am crazy busy the this month, but maybe at the end of April I could help you get started. You have one of the biggest hurdles complete "FINDING THE MONEY" So that is a great start, now just make sure if don't make any crazy choices on spending it without at least asking here first, there are many people in the low-budget industry that will want to take advantage of you or charge you for services, to help protect your money make sure to confirm with us here first. Those are my thoughts.... And if you can wait a few more weeks I can help you get started

Comment

I guess I can wait for couple weeks and be in touch in this website. I know that You can't start a business and think about losing money, you have to spend money to make money. I have some idea about how we can do the movie but I just need one partner and more idea from you guys.i will wait for couple weeks And it is not a problem for me.

Comment

I just noticed you said you have "some" - what does that mean? Also, I know it takes money to make money that is the right attitude, but you can also screw up if you don't know what you are doing, then you are just spending money and not making :)

Comment

Haa!!! That is right I can screw up that s why I need a partner and see how we can do this movie. Some money means 5 or 7k. And I don't really know how my partner will like to work with me, so I can give half of the budget and he gives half.

Comment

Ahhh, I see now. You are looking for someone to put money up for a project. Well you might need to find someone else, I don't have 5K -7K :(

Comment

No! I have that money but I don't just want to do it alone. And I thought if I have someone then we can do it together.

Comment

Hey Piso, I have an idea that you can do, I'll send you a PM

Comment

Okay , I m listening

Comment

Working...
                          X