Crew Deal Memo-Contract Filmmaking Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew Deal Memo-Contract Filmmaking Free

Hey guys, found this crew deal memo deep in my hard drive and thought you all might like it for your current or future projects. Please do not share this, if someone wants it please direct them here to download for free. If you want to skip this information I am about to write and just download the contract, just look at the bottom of this post and click download.

So what is a crew member contract and why is it important? First off having contracts for anyone you deal with is highly recommended at all times. While at first you might just be dealing with your friends and family in your films you will at some point end up dealing with people you do not know. Well these people must all be great perfect people right? Well I would like to think that as well, but that is not the case, hand shake deals are no longer appropriate for this day n' age. Keep in mind that just because you have a contract for your crew members does not mean you do not trust them, it is a matter of liability and it is good business practice to get used to. I receive contracts all the time and I have signed NDA's lots as well, I do not look at the person and say "You don't trust me?" No, matter of fact I even have more respect for that person as I know that they have a general knowledge of business and how to reduce their own liability. So bottom line is, be sure to have your butt protected with a simple easy to edit Crew Member Contract for all of your films.

If you need help with how or what to edit, just leave a reply :)

Nick Soares
    Attached Files
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

If you have a PRO membership and you want a more in depth professional contract go HERE
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank you Nick!

Comment

Soon, Nick... Soon I shall give in to your siren song of pro-membership, but not yet.

Payday is a bit to far away....
        Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Hey Kevin you know you can download the first one right? Just dont want you to miss out on it, I got it and its great! Now I just need to get my first film ready :)

Comment

You and me both.
            Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Pretty important download guys. Very useful, so be sure you get this downloaded!
              http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Sweet, thank you~

I just downloaded this contract, but how do I edit it?

--updates--

I figured it out, thank you! My production will seem a bit more professional now haha

Comment

Great contract, everyone should have this on file. Thanks!!

Comment

Found this site from google, just downloaded and love you guys for it!

Saved my life! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X