Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright free music

Hi all,

I am currently producing a short corporate video and I need to find an alternative to a piece of music used by Quentin Tarantino in Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Kill Bill Walking Scene - YouTube) "Battle without honor or humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei. I'd obviously love to use the original track but I doubt YouTube (and Tomoyasu Hotei) would be too pleased.

Searching for something that specific is proving tough so I'd really appreciate your expert opinion :) I know it's a popular scene to parody so I'm hoping that someone here has done something similar.

Thanks everyone :)

Alex

Hmmm, I think there is a list here somewhere, I will check for it in a sec
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Cool, Thanks Nick.

Is this something that many people ask for? As in an alternative version of an already popular track.

Comment

No luck, that is the issue here - Finding something that is a popular track that has been remade.... Fill us in if you find anything, just make sure its all legal :)
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks for looking man, I think I've sorted it but I'm having to get it commissioned. A friend of mine is replicating and altering the tracks for me. I'll post up the results when it's finished :-)

Comment

Working...
          X