Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musicvideo in black and white ala Sincity style!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicvideo in black and white ala Sincity style!

Hi

I welcome you to view my first music video for my own project Arron & Blue. I've filmed Arron singing in over 30 locations, edited in Premiere and applied a bunch of fx in After Effect.

Be gentle with critics:-)

Last edited by kiecroft; 05-20-2014, 03:29 AM.
    Kieran Croft - Filmmaker

Comment

I think your song is GREAT! I think you could improve on the video though, I really wasn't feeling the look of this. I think that if you had like a production value then this would be a complete package. Again, great song!

Comment

Hi guys. Thanks for the awsome critics about the music. If you like it I hope you'd consider sharing it around so more people could hear it:-)
        The music video is my first and I know there are flaws and a lot of things could be better. I think I have a good understanding on what to improve on the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinniman View Post
          Hi guys. Thanks for the awsome critics about the music. If you like it I hope you'd consider sharing it around so more people could hear it:-)
          The music video is my first and I know there are flaws and a lot of things could be better. I think I have a good understanding on what to improve on the next one.
          That is the main factor here! Good job on receiving the critics and not getting angry that shows you got something! Keep up the good work with the music and I would also like to see a song like this have more production value in the video! Keep it up!
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Any update on your next video?

Comment

Good video! You may want to take out ".mp4" from the title to make it seem more professional. Only thing that could have made it better is motion tracking the text on to his forehead. Great job!
              -AF

sigpic

Comment

I watched this video without sound so that I focused only on the visual aspects. I really liked the concept. Beginning and ending with the subject opening and closing his eyes. I like the text scattered throughout. Reminds me of the movie "Seven" for some reason. The black and white effects were similar to Sin City style, like you said. Kinda too dark though in some spots (unless it was my monitor). Overall, this was an effective piece of work.

Coincidentally, I've been asked to make a music video similar to yours. Black and white but with instruments in color. Any helpful hints/suggestions based in what you've leaned creating your video?

Update: watched it again this time with sound. Really enjoyed it! Did you have a difficulty syncing the lyrics to the actors lips?
                Last edited by SamuelR74; 04-22-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X