Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't you have to think of a film to shoot and make a doc about or would it just be about films that you've already made?
    Last edited by Littlemonkey; 02-14-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I can get some footage from over here in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by samk204 View Post
        I can get some footage from over here in Canada?
        Sure!
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to be in this too, then a realized that I'm from country that is far away from you guys.

Comment

I dont think it matters where your from :) im in spain and will be traveling alot i can give footage of trains i have some shots of planes landing and taking off at alicant airport, will be going into nature soon...

Comment

Will Hillary go to jail???? ill write the soundtrack i think itd get alot of publicity given the circumstances and timing. wed have to complete before next week, before the elections

Comment

people interested in the UNited States PM me i have a really good idea..

Comment

Sorry I am late to the conversation. I have a documentary / docudrama Iíve been wanting to develop/ collaborate with regarding an affluent family of the French and Spain Basque Country that migrated to Veracruz and Mexico City Mexico in the 1800ís and still has a strong presence in Tourism, Education, Military, Medicine, Biology and Bursiness. This is a story of my motherís afluente dead-beat bikioogical gather whom she never met when she was born in 1957 and just found in 2012. He passed in 2004. But left behind an extended biological family to my mother who refuses to have a relationship with.

The Docunentary would begin at a Hacienda outside a small town in Guanajuato, Mexico. Where my maternal grandmother had an amorous relationship with my Married Grandgather. Chose to write off my mother but keep a close eye on her troughout her life. Never making contact (through interviews Iíve had with the few family that speaks to me). Her four surviving half sisters are influential in Mexican and French social circles. While my mother. A humble simple woman who only competed the third grade - craves to be acknowledged as a Barreneche. Please read my blog at www.barreneche.net

Comment

Sorry for the misspelling. Itís my device and typing fast doesnít help.

My great grandfather was one of the Founders of Corona beer company. An affluent man who left behind a fortune his two of three sons (one was my unknown grandfather). Both managed to make wrong financial choices. But still now that they have passed. The French family doesnít speak to the Mexican family as a result of money. The same reason why my half aunts wonít respond to me. Thinking all we want is money. We donít. We want justice and atonement. My grandfather Joseph Laurent Barreneche Etcheberry falsified my motherís birth certificate when she was born, using his business partners as the false father - and giving my mother My grandmothers surname as hers. To truly conceal the indiscretion. He knew what he was doing and his daughters too know what evil they are partaking in.

Iím a visual and creative individual with a vision of how Iíd like them portraid. Can be a muse even to develop this film. Please contact me should you have any interest.

Iím thinking Grey Gardens meets Mari Mar, MarŪa Mercedes, MarŪa del Barrio (ThalŪa telenovelas ) Mexican soap operas

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X