Scripts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripts

Hope I didn't jump the gun here but I had a script idea I just had to type out so here's a rough draft. If anyone else did the same feel free to post in this thread.

Logline: A team of hackers coordinate from around the globe to pull off a heist, but what exactly are they stealing and why?

I think this story could work as both the intro to a feature and as a stand alone short. Collectively it would come across as a very high budget high production value project, but each satellite unit would only be recording for a three minute segment with no more then three locations and no more then three principle characters. The project would need at least five satellite unites. I've based the story on ones that people have reported having access to.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Patrick Wiley; 05-02-2013, 08:37 PM.

I like it. It has a couple things that can be cleaned up, but I would say this is a solid beginning to a script.

Comment

Thanks, I'm sure there are changes to be made there were quite a few things I was on the fence about. We'd kind of need to get Zen or Rich (Mumbai and Bangkok). Jamal's scenario can play out elsewhere but it seems most poignant taking place in a country with an infamously high wealth gap.

Comment

Patrick, I just returned to the forum after a gap. Read your script, it's nice. Where do we go from here?
        I would love to re-write the Mumbai portion, shall I?

Comment

I can definitely see it being a feature instead of a short. I love the concept that these characters are from all parts of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen 786 View Post
            Patrick, I just returned to the forum after a gap. Read your script, it's nice. Where do we go from here?
            I would love to re-write the Mumbai portion, shall I?
            Sure go right ahead.

Comment

Thanks, I shall upload ASAP

Comment

Working...
              X