Who has cameras?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has cameras?

Who has cameras? If we are going to do this multi location deal then I need to know who has cameras?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I will be having a T2i in my possession by around June 8 but currently have a GoPro HD Hero and Nikon Coolpix L820

Comment

Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
      I will be having a T2i in my possession by around June 8 but currently have a GoPro HD Hero and Nikon Coolpix L820
      Good to know, if we want this to work we need to know everyone that has a camera, otherwise we are going to do this in one location
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

The DP I plan to use has a T3i. If that doesn't work out, the backup DP I am thinking of has something comparable (I don't remember the name of it). If all else fails, there is a rental house walking distance from my place. A camera is not a problem for me.

Comment

T3i and 2 GoPro Hero 3, Black Editions.
          http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Trying to recruit a gentleman who I know has a GoPro and he may have one other camera. All I have is a consumer grade JVC GZ-HM300BU that shoots in HD, Ipad 2, iPhone4s, and lots of HEART and DETERMINATION! :-)

Comment

I have my Sony NEX FS100.

Comment

I have a Canon XA10 HD, but also access to others, all HD.

Comment

I have access to three different cameras. One's a camcorder with only 720p def, one's a sony camcorder (I'm blanking on which model) with 1080p and a couple of lens attachments, and a Canon T4i. All are some level of HD. As for microphones, I'm still getting those straightened out, though I have some lapel mikes and a decent sound board.
                  Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

I forgot about mics well when I get my T2i it will be coming with a Rode Video Mic and I already have a Tascam Field Recorder

Comment

I have between my friends: 5d Mk III; 5d Mk II; two 7d's; two 6d's; two NEX 5n's; VideoMic Pro; Rode NTG (I forget which one); RhinoSteadyCam; Rhino slider; Zoom H4n; JuicedLink; Tascam DR40.

I could get any of this equipment relatively easily.

Comment

I don't have one quite yet, but by the time we get to filming I'll have a either a T3i or a T4i

Comment

I have a simple Coolpix L830 but i would love to help n_n

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                            Good to know, if we want this to work we need to know everyone that has a camera, otherwise we are going to do this in one location
                            What are we doing?

Comment

I have Nikon D3200

Comment

Working...
                              X