Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House in Pieces - Documentary on war in Marawi, Philippines : 2 days to (indie)gogo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House in Pieces - Documentary on war in Marawi, Philippines : 2 days to (indie)gogo!

Our campaign to raise additional production funds for House in Pieces ends this Sunday. The crowdfunding campaign has also opened doors to additional sponsorships and material contributions.

House in Pieces tells the aftermath of last year's war against ISIS in the Southern Philippines from the perspective of people displaced by the conflict. It's a film about ordinary people in extraordinary situations, telling their stories of post-war reconstruction and dealing with violent extremism.

"When they fled from the bombs falling on Marawi City, Philippines, putting together the puzzle pieces of a toy heritage house helped war evacuees to imagine rebuilding their homes and lives. After the war, they are facing the double challenge of rebuilding against government and corporate interests, as well as dealing with the heritage of violent extremism that has grown in their midst."

I really wish I could post the link -- maybe a member more senior than 3 days can help me out ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	houseinpieces.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	157 Bytes
ID:	61032
    Last edited by manueldo; 06-01-2018, 09:48 AM.
Working...
X