Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUUV - A new 3D-printed Plug & Play stabilizer for compact digicams and smartphones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUUV - A new 3D-printed Plug & Play stabilizer for compact digicams and smartphones

Hi everyone,

my name is Tobias and I am part of a team of 4 guys who have developed a 3D-printed plug & play stabilizer for GoPro and smartphones called LUUV.

We're currently live on indiegogo - so, if you're interested and looking for further information you can always visit our indiegogo-page www.igg.me/at/teamLUUV

If you like to have a look - here's our latest video with skate pro Mack McKelton filmed with the current LUUV prototypes and a GoPro 3+ mounted on it as well as in some shot with a quadcopter and a GoPro 3. http://vimeo.com/luuv/mack

Your candid and constructive feedback is much appreciated and we're still optimizing our prototypes.

Looking forward to your comments!
    Thank you!

Toger

Fantastic! So happy to see you reached your goal!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
      Fantastic! So happy to see you reached your goal!
      Hi Nick, Thanks a lot!

Comment

This looks amazing for all small cams. The industry is definitely headed in this direction as they are producing more tech in a smaller package. Pretty exciting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Jones View Post
          This looks amazing for all small cams. The industry is definitely headed in this direction as they are producing more tech in a smaller package. Pretty exciting to say the least.
          Hi Aaron, THank you very much! Great to hear!

Comment

Wow, this is so great! I wish I had the money to buy one, but Ill have to start saving up. Once the campaign is complete where can we go to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheMan View Post
              Wow, this is so great! I wish I had the money to buy one, but Ill have to start saving up. Once the campaign is complete where can we go to purchase?
              Hi EricTheMan,

Great that you like LUUV and awesome to hear such amazing feedback - thank you very much! We're planning our market release this fall and we'll let you know where and when exactly LUUV can be purchased. But please be aware that the prices currently offered on indiegogo are special prices and that the retail price is likely to be a bit higher - so if you have the chance, consider preordering LUUV until May 9 on indiegogo:)
              http://www.igg.me/at/teamLUUV

Best, Tobias

Comment

Hi guys,

We have been implementing your valuable feedback over the last few months. Thanks to its modular setup, solidLUUV - as it now is called - is now even compatible with our electronic modules for GoPro-sized cams or smartphones turning the device into ultraLUUV - a 2x3-axis stabilizer to capture speed and even jumps absolutely smoothly.

We're currently live on Kickstarter and would love to hear your thoughts on it: www.bit.ly/solidluuv

We greatly appreciate your candid and constructive feedback as we will continue to further develop our stabilizer. Also, I am happy to answer your questions. Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to your comments,
                Toger
                Last edited by Toger; 10-08-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X