Clear All

• Fundraiser for my web soap opera!

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Student, My Lover poster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	60559
    Hey all,

I'm raising money for a new web soap opera called My Student, My Lover. It is a series about a lonely high school teacher who finds love in the arms of a former student in a small town that isn't exactly open minded. (It's not illegal but not considered "normal" either.) It's definitely a project that puts a new spin on the May/December relationship.

Here's the link to our Indiegogo campaign. Lots of cool perks for donors!

Our system has an embed option designed for these campaigns - I took the liberty and did it my self but here is a video on how to embed a campaign

http://www.filmmakerforum.org/kickst...-projects.html

WIll check your project out first thing in the morning.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks for embeding! Hopefully you like the project idea guys!

Comment

Hey all,

We have a special offer for Tuesday only! A $10 donation gets you a shout out on our Twitter page, a spot in our Thank You video, (to be posted on Youtube,) as well as a shout out on Facebook! (Ideal if you need help promoting a video or website.)

Here's the link to be part of the $10 Perk Party! My Student, My Lover $10 Perk Party! | Facebook

Hopefully we can reach our goal of 25 donors buying $10 perks on Tuesday!!!

Comment

Im in

Comment

We have a sale on tuesday for $10 perk donations, we're hoping to sell 25 of them!! :) Here's the link to the Facebook event! :D

My Student, My Lover $10 Perk Party! | Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X