Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmmaker Forum IndieGoGo Campaign

Filmmaker Forum IndieGoGo Campaign

[UPDATE] Feb 18th 12:23pm - Today we had an anonymous donation for $194 enough to reach our $500 goal, we have made our goal! I really wish I knew who this was so I can send you something special and create some fun stuff for you, but its quite obvious they didn't want to be known, I do know it is a member here and thats it - So whoever you are, thank you so much! Not only that, Everyone that has contributed has helped greatly! We wouldn't be at $501 if it wasn't for everyone!

[UPDATE]
    Feb 13th 11:35pm - 9 days to go! This has been a great experience so far and I want to thank everyone that truly values this forum and for those that can't afford it but sent the link to friends I thank you as well!

Well here we have it, Filmmaker Forum has its own campaign to help keep Ads off this site, and in return we are offering 99% off our PRO accounts. Well almost 99% they are only $1 of you purchase from the campaign to show your support. We have some pretty cool Rank rewards with the max amount of $5 being the highest PRO rank you can get on this site, EVER.

Help keep this site up and running!

Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I decided to make the accounts a Lifetime upgrade, i figured "Why Not" - If you like this community and want to see it stick around show you really mean it and shoot us $1

Comment

I donated! :) Hope you raise your goal!

Comment

Sweet thanks! Upgrading your account now. I just added the first download in the PRO section too! I think you might like it :)

(EDIT) I just upgraded your account. Did you remove your avatar, or is this a tiny bug?

Comment

Cover photo updated, what do you guys think?

Comment

Coming along well, I would say.

Comment

I donated $3 to the cause and shared it on my FB page. Hopefully that sent you some people too :)

Comment

Account upgraded

Comment

Updated original post!

Comment

updated

Comment

Whoever gave that donation...that is amazing. Seriously.
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Congrats! That's great, and it means you're doing something right. :)
                        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
                          Congrats! That's great, and it means you're doing something right. :)
                          Hey Mara, thank you! How is your film Surviving Family doing? Have you found it a home?

Comment

Nick - there's a distributor who has said that the company will be making an offer. I'm waiting patiently to see what that is.
                            I'll definitely share the info if/when it happens.

You can see it on the big screen at the LA Women's Int'l Film Festival on Saturday March 23 at the Laemmle Music Hall in Beverly Hills:
                            LAWIFF Surviving Family
                            Last edited by mara; 02-19-2013, 01:00 PM. Reason: additional info
                            Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

It's a good idea, it's your right to implement this. However, whenever you donate to a candidate in an election, it can really help them to either win or lose the promotion.

Comment

Working...
                              X