Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop guns and film

Hi guys,
    New here - I'm a first time production manager for a student short film here in Australia. I was wondering what rules and regulations I have to abide by and what steps I have to take for using fake guns on a council property.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Lawsen

just use real guns mate! authenticity is key broski

Comment

Originally posted by LawsenFilms View Post
      Hi guys,
      New here - I'm a first time production manager for a student short film here in Australia. I was wondering what rules and regulations I have to abide by and what steps I have to take for using fake guns on a council property.
      Thanks,
      Lawsen

Call the property manager first and get approved then take the approval in official forum to local police and notify them clearly of the location AND the fake guns your using, also probably provide them photos of the fake guns for identification.
      Colorists by trade

Comment

Originally posted by LawsenFilms View Post
        Hi guys,
        Thanks,
        Lawsen

Call the property manager first and get approved then take the approval in official forum to local police and notify them clearly of the location AND the fake guns your using, also probably provide them photos of the fake guns for identification.
        Colorists by trade

Comment

Working...
        X