Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aspiring documentary footage needs a skilled filmmaker (Pacific NW area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Job Aspiring documentary footage needs a skilled filmmaker (Pacific NW area)

Hello,

I would love to find a filmmaker who might be interested in creating a documentary with interview footage I have compiled.

I am a Duran Duran archivist/author in Bellevue, WA, capturing short recollections from DD fans on their favorite Duran concert memory. Itís my hope that these poignant testimonies could be fashioned into a short film in the future, although I have no experience with such endeavors.

It would be a great thrill to find someone who could infuse this project with a strong cinematic vision, be willing to work on a small budget (self-published author, yet to make millions), and even incorporate their own affection for the band - but thatís not a requirement.

If someone has suggestions on who to contact or might be interested themselves, I would love to hear from you. Thereís potential for creating something special, earning the support of Duran Duran and their management, reaching an audience of millions, and taking filmmaking skills to an exciting frontier.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

All my best,

Andrew Golub

Durandy Productions, LLC
    durandy.com
Working...
X