No announcement yet.

has anyone else noticed the changes to most films with script and actors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pay Job has anyone else noticed the changes to most films with script and actors

has anyone else noticed the changes to most films with script and actors to what they were as a film maker I watch films regularly and I have been noticing script changes to old existing films many say this is because of the Mandela effect but is it I watched wall-e last night and there were even changes in wall-e his duel front doors were now one. Field of dreams build it and they will come has become build it and he will come. Then the star wars changes I let you watch star wars to find those ones out as in first scene you find the biggest one concentrate on c3po.This is been extremely strange to me to watch movies that I have seen over the years and I know exactly what was said. Yet now I don't know what watching as anybody else noticed this? Or do you think that these extra scenes, may have been shot at the time of the conception of the film, and whether this is some giant government ploy freak out the masses. As it certainly freaks me out what you think anybody else noticed these changes. Please tell me that you know that these were done at time of shooting and that on not gone batty
Working...
X