Live Feed???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed???

Anyone interested in filmmaker forum doing a LIVE streaming feed?

If so, what would you like the subject to be?

When do you thing the best time to be? (We are Pacific Time)

Let me know, we have the live set up but I would like to make sure people would be able to chime in and ask questions

Filmmaker Forum Live
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

We (Autry Entertainment Group Actors Workshop) just did 2 weeks of live streaming. It was handled through Central Valley Talk. 4 camera setup. Live chat enabled for viewers.
    You could contact mike[at]centralvalleytalk.com if you would like to use his facilities.
    As for subject matter, I leave that to the rest of you to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ladynerd View Post
      We (Autry Entertainment Group Actors Workshop) just did 2 weeks of live streaming. It was handled through Central Valley Talk. 4 camera setup. Live chat enabled for viewers.
      You could contact mike[at]centralvalleytalk.com if you would like to use his facilities.
      As for subject matter, I leave that to the rest of you to decide.
      Thanks Nancy, We dont need any tech stuff really. We do have a simple camera that can show us live, and as long as we can receive comments during it then we will be great!

Comment

How about showing special effects? Like how tos for the industry?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
          How about showing special effects? Like how tos for the industry?

That could be cool, I would just need to fly out my SPFX guy to teach it, because i cant do that, I dought Tommy would come to sit at my computer for a live broadcast for this. BUT - i might be able to go over somthing like that, if everyone can agree on.

Comment

Oops, misunderstood. I thought you meant you did not have the live chat capability.

Comment

I'd love to be part of a film-score discussion :

The benefits of music in Film\Tv
              The legalities music licensing
              The evils of using unlicensed music
              Using stock music vs. original music
              What composers do - how we do it

And much, much more! :)
              "The fine art of storytelling through music"..
              www.PatrickAThompson.com for demos

Comment

Nick, your knowledge of fundraising and distribution are most valuable to someone like me. My least favorite parts of the process and my weakest skills.
                2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Originally posted by 2001 Productions View Post
                  Nick, your knowledge of fundraising and distribution are most valuable to someone like me. My least favorite parts of the process and my weakest skills.

I do believe that funding/distribution would be a good starting point.

Comment

Bump, just found this thread and I think it's a great idea!
                    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, yeah, I'd definitely love to see a presentation on any of the topics suggested! I'll probably have to be up in the middle of the night to take part, but that's a small price to pay for such knowledge!

I'd also like to see anything regarding the use of the extra shots used to lead into or out of a scene, or lighting or maybe how to use extras to enhance a scene without overfilling it, ideas on focus during scene shooting, ... Hehehe just about anything in the industry would be of great interest to me, so I'm going to stop there. :) I hope you do end up deciding to do this! Would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                        Bump, just found this thread and I think it's a great idea!
                        Agreed!

Comment

I think it's a great idea. There were some interesting topics already mentioned above that I would definitely tune in for.
                          Never a day's rest.

Comment

Oh! Another topic I'd love to hear about is how to choose the right equipment, camera, lighting, sound, etc. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X