Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish composer

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a musician who has been active in various bands since 1997, as of late I have also ventured into making music geared towards film/tv/games. I am currently working on expanding my portfolio, and would love to be apart of creative projects. I compose my own pieces as they come to me, but can also tailor my talents to your projects. If you feel like my music would fit with your project, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time.

My latest piece, just finished last week: [ame=http://soundcloud.com/artofelnefial/art-of-elnefial-revelation-of]Art of Elnefial - Revelation of Tranquility by ArtofElnefial on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Please feel free to like me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ArtofElnefial

Welcome to the forum. I think you have a great piece there and will do well for yourself in your journey.

Comment

Thank you for your comment jsthompson79. How is everything going for you?

Comment

Welcome!!!
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Ok, so I typed "Welcome" ---- Then I listened to it... Holy Smokes, I played it and chilled in bed with my wife and we just listened to it! Great stuff!

We need to talk more.

Nick Soares

**EDIT** Just shared this post with out twitter followers, and liked your FB

Comment

Thank you so much for listening and sharing, really appreciate the support. :)

I am happy to share more details with you through e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you. Elnefial[at]gmail.com

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Ok, so I typed "Welcome" ---- Then I listened to it... Holy Smokes, I played it and chilled in bed with my wife and we just listened to it! Great stuff!

We need to talk more.

Nick Soares

**EDIT** Just shared this post with out twitter followers, and liked your FB

Comment

Awesome sound!

Comment

Would love for you to post more of your work. We will talk soon, been really busy with DiGi Distribution

Comment

I went ahead and added you on facebook as you noticed. :-) I had a feeling you are busy at the moment. I hope everything is going well for you. Send me a message on facebook when you have time to talk.

I don't know if you went into my soundcloud page, but there are more pieces there and I will be creating more soon. I am currently saving up to upgrade some equipment as well, which I am looking forward too.

Take it easy.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Would love for you to post more of your work. We will talk soon, been really busy with DiGi Distribution

Comment

Working...
                  X