Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators Wanted

Moderators Wanted:

Hello to all members! As I am currently about to start 3 different productions I will not have much time to monitor or help other members looking for help on this forum. So I am looking for a team that can be my moderators here.

Requirements for team #1 (4 members) Support

Must have at least 10 posts here

Must have a great attitude, and can tell between spammers and non spammers.

Be polite even if someone offends you.

Always remember that you will represent FilmmakerForum.Org

Must check out the site for spam at least once a day - And keep an eye out for questions that need answers (I dont care how long you are on, just that you scope things out)

Requirements for team #2 (4 members) Industry Support

Must have some knowledge in the film industry.

And all requirements above.

I feel a total of 8 moderators will be just fine in hopes that at least one can be on at different times during the day. There is an article that is about to go out on this board and I really want to be prepared.

Thanks,

Nick Soares
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Where do i send my application?
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke View Post
      Where do i send my application?

Just post here

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Moderators Wanted:

Hello to all members! As I am currently about to start 3 different productions I will not have much time to monitor or help other members looking for help on this forum. So I am looking for a team that can be my moderators here.

Requirements for team #1 (4 members) Support

Must have at least 10 posts here

Must have a great attitude, and can tell between spammers and non spammers.

Be polite even if someone offends you.

Always remember that you will represent FilmmakerForum.Org

Must check out the site for spam at least once a day - And keep an eye out for questions that need answers (I dont care how long you are on, just that you scope things out)

Requirements for team #2 (4 members) Industry Support

Must have some knowledge in the film industry.

And all requirements above.

I feel a total of 8 moderators will be just fine in hopes that at least one can be on at different times during the day. There is an article that is about to go out on this board and I really want to be prepared.

Thanks,

Nick Soares
        Hey Nick sorry , i have been busy with work doing store openings :) but Im back and I will spend more time on here :)

Comment

Marcos - No problemo :)

Comment

Working...
          X